Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tomorrow is the day. My oldest son will be six years old. The party will be at the Cleveland Natural History Museum. The food will be at grandma's house. This should be fun.

I have had a couple of people complain to me about credit cards recently. Here is the best advice I can give about credit cards.

Own stock in the credit card companies. They make money and will always make money.

If you have a credit card balance pay it off ASAP.

If you don't have a 0% call the card every month and ask for a special interest rate or any interest rate reduction you can get. I had a card that went from 17% to 3% in after asking on the phone. It was great!

Once you get you card down to zero balance. Do not cancel it. It will affect your credit rating because fica scores are messed up.

1 comment: