Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday!

Hurray for Mondays...
Without Mondays everybody would hate Tuesdays. We spent five hours at the Cleveland Natural History Museum. It was fun but my old arthritic knees are making me aware of some issues.

The birthday boy got a dinosaurly decorated cake and a neato dinosaur book from the museum people. He really enjoyed it when everyone sang the birthday song to him. On a side note there are so many cool/nerdy items there for sale. Expensive though. Did I mention he likes dinosaurs?

My youngest is throwing a tantrum right now because he does not want to go to pre-k. He got embarrassed at school in the gross motor skills room aka the playroom. It is interesting how things get renamed with clinical sounding names. Almost New Speakish.

Well I am off to run errands and drop the offspring at school.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I got ur ads pulled because u suk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with this ^^^?

    What the hell happened with your ads?

    Your Big Bro

    ReplyDelete