Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kids

Today I took away the TV privileges from my kids. I was teaching time and they were not even trying to guess the right words on the cards. My oldest, who is five, was just repeating "see" over and over again. Then he had a tantrum. I love my boys but they are little getting under my skin.
I think that I will now go to McDonalds to get a cafe mocha and look for ex indy rock kids who are highfiving each other. That commercial makes me laugh. If you've ever been to a coffee house you can see it in real life.
On a side note I signed upon for Google Ads. Hence the adds at the side of blog. So far Ive made 53 cents. I am rich yo!
My youngest just ran into the computer room and tried to cut my head off with a lightsaber. They got lightsabers for Christmas. Santa Claus really knows his stuff. Now its time for me to go make lunch. The burdens of ordinary life. ...

4 comments:

  1. Everyday is special

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea on the TV. The less they watch the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've clicked those ads. You owe me a cut. Make the check out to "Big Brother. This is not a 19 reference."

    ReplyDelete
  4. How the hell do I mistype 1984???

    ReplyDelete